Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reusing empty frames for wall art

Here is a super easy way to transform a wall with empty frames. I've been wanting to do one for a while, but waited until I found some frames that looked just right. I still may add more to the wall. The frames are easy to find at any thrift store and these I found were from $.49 - $1.00 each. I've been keeping my eyes open and have just picked up a few at a time while out thrifting. I used paint I had sitting around for furniture and other projects and then sanded down for a more rustic look. Super duper easy as can be :)
















3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the little birdie! My sister did this and hung her vintage hats inside...

    Visiting from Restore Interiors... Rhonda @ home.made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been collecting frames too now I just need to decide on colors! Yours look great!

    Helen - www.pickedandpainted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful
    I like this
    I bookmarked it and will recommend to friends www.homedesign9.com
    --------------------------------
    Thanh Le - My Blog
    http://www.homedesign9.com/

    ReplyDelete