Monday, February 13, 2012

Raleigh craigslist potential finds

So today I wanted to do a post giving examples of potential furniture finds on Craigslist. I know you all know that you can find some really cool pieces at really great prices. But... if you don't shop on Craigslist, here is why you should!

 If I didn't have 4 pieces right now to work on, then I would definitely try to grab these up.

First up, is this antique waterfall style vanity - $65



 I love this one from European Paint Finishes. Perfect for a little girl's room.



And this antique sideboard below I found on Craigslist for $78



I love the two-toned grey and white in this one by Vintage Junky.



And this great chest of drawers for $40. I love the round legs.




And this one from Design Sponge is simply stunning.



4 comments:

  1. I know! I've seen these too and my garage is so full, I can't keep up with everything I keep finding. Have you found a good place to sell your furniture from around here? Selling finished furniture on craigslist is no fun...

    We should meet up for coffee or something sometime?

    Kristen

    Sophia's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lucky and scooped up the $40 dresser. The drawers need a little work but a very solid piece for the money. I have the best luck buying/selling on Craigslist. Best thing is you keep 100% of the profit. I am going to follow you and I hope you do the same!

      -Nick

      Delete
  2. Ha. I knew someone would grab it up quick! I would love to see an after pic when you are finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furniture is kind of like cars, can be very expensive for brand new furniture and there is lots of used furniture that can be had at much better prices.

    ReplyDelete